Blogger Templates

Friday, April 9, 2010

On My Knees I Pray

Dear Father,

Teach me so I can use my tongue wisely,
Please don't let me use it to said bad things about others,
Please don't let me use it to judge others,
But teach me to use it to pray for those unfortunate peoples,
Teach me to use it to pray for the lost souls,
Teach me to use it for graces and blessings,
Teach me to use it to praise your name

Teach me so I can use my eyes wisely,
Please don't let me to use it to see things that should not be seen,
But teach me to use it to see and observe my surrounding and see how great is your LOVE, POWER & CREATION

Teach me so I can use my body wisely,
Please don't let me to use it for bad things,
Please don't let me to use it for drugs, alcohol, pre-marital sex,
But teach me so I can use it as the instrument of your love,
Teach me so I can use it to help others,

Teach me so I can use my ears wisely,
Please don't let me use it to listen bad things,
But teach me so I can use it to listen to the wonderful words of YOU,
Teach me to use it to listen to the beautiful songs that praise your name

Teach me so I can use my heart, soul & brain wisely,
Please don't let me use it to plan something bad,
Please don't let me use it to shame others
But teach me to use it to create peace,
Teach me to create loves among your children
Teach me to use it to think before I act

Dear Father,
I'm not perfect
But only You know my advantages and disadvantages...
my weaknesses...
Always, I fall into the pool of sins
But You never forsake me..
You pull me out from my sinful life & You cleanse me until I am new again

Teach Me Father
Show Me How To Live This Life According To Your Will
I Know You Will Never Forsaken Me
Because You Love Me
Just Like A Father Love His Children
And I Love You Too

Amen.

GOD BLESS;

0 comments: