Blogger Templates

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Morning Prayer

I almost forgot how beautiful a day can be when I start my day with a morning prayer
No matter how hard things that may come that particular day..
It seems I always have the strength to stand it....

Prayer is the only communication tool we have with our Lord Father...
And what makes it more easier is u can talk, pray and have ur heart to heart session with Lord Father anywhere...anytime....
Even when your heart whisper "Lord, give me strength, i can not handle this anymore", you actually have already talk to Him... communicate with Him....

And He listens.....
Things might not come the way we want it to be...
But don't worry..
God gives us more than what we're expecting...
God knows THE VERY BEST for us.....

GOD BLESS;

0 comments: