Blogger Templates

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

For Whom Our Trust & Faith Is?

Yesterday, I read one friend's status in FB
She said that her husband ask her not to let the back door open because he believes all their "rezeki" will run away.....
And I remember early this year when the date that *we* proposed was rejected because they said the day is not good and doesn't bring any luck.....

It makes me thinking..
God is the creator of this world we're living in...
Every inch of it, is belong to God...
Even what happen today, tomorrow & and the future decided by God,
Everything... I mean EVERYTHING...

So, how could we say this day is BAD, that day is BAD?...
Or this particular day bring bad luck?
Is it human who decide that it is going to be BAD?
Since when human have the power to determine what the future would be?
Should we believe others power to decide for our life?

I believe Evil exist.....
I believe Evil in every way trying very hard to make human like us believe all these things so Evil can deviate humans faith and trust from God...
And I believe Evil sometimes use human as their tools to influence others so human may believe there is something more believable others than God's power.....

I'm so sad when we who call ourselves having a Christian faith still believe this others power when actually only God the Creator is the only one we should put our Trust, Hope & Faith...

GOD BLESS;

0 comments: