Blogger Templates

Monday, June 6, 2011

One thing that I wish I never have is the " I DISLIKE YOU" attitude...
When I start to dislike someone, it would be hard for me to like them back...

Many reasons can contribute to why I dislike others...
Maybe they always lie at me when I ask them abt something...
Or maybe when they are so boastful and annoying everytime I saw them..
Or peoples who are so demanding w/out thinking whether I can provide what they need or not...
Or even with others who always seem to disagree with my opinions....

So, you can see that it is hard for me to forgive someone who have all the traits above...
We always said, I forgive you but actually it will only be totally forgiven if we totally forget all the bad thing peoples do unto us...

I'm the "Forgive but not forgotten" type of people...
I may said " Ok, I forgive you" but "No, I may not forget"

This is not what our good Lord had teaches us...
When we forgive, we should forgive completely w/out any residue of hate left in our hearts....

I'm so ashamed of myself....
I tried to forget but it is so hard to let go of all the "kegeraman, kebencian, kemarahan"...

I hope one day I will discover the power of forgiveness and defeat the evils that always looking for an opening to tempt human like me...

AMEN.

GOD BLESS;

0 comments: