Blogger Templates

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Maybe for once..

Shows some respect when you are in a church...
I'm not judging..
All that we do in life...
We are the one who bear the consequences...
The good or bad..
Only God can decide...

We have 7 days in a week..
And like me who only attend church once in a week for Sunday Mass or sometimes during sunset mass, I try my best to dress appropriately..
What I mean by appropriately dress?
Tot wear something that is not too revealing...
Not to flashy...

I know, semua dari hati kan...
Yang penting kalau pigi church, hati mesti ikhlas...
Apa-apa yg kena pakai pun, nda kisah...

But actually, the case is, if you are really-really sincere, you won't dress inappropriately...
Because we are there to pray, to praise and listen to the beautiful words of God...
Not to show off what we got...
And to listen to the lessons given by the priest..
Not to treat church as a fashion parade....

The mass took only about 1 1/2 hours max....
Is it very hard to dress nicely for only this duration of time?

Furthermore, we are provided 6 days, in our disposal, to wear anything that we like (or naked also can if you want)...
Why we don't we take the effort to wear appropriately for only a short time?

I'm not judging or said that this is wrong...
But I just feel it is not right...

This body is the temple of God..
So, treat it nicely...

AMEN.

GOD BLESS;

0 comments: