Blogger Templates

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lord,
Teach me how to be more forgiving...
Teach me to be more thankful on my everyday blessings....
Teach me to love others unconditionally no matter who they are....
Teach me to not to so quick to judge and pass my judgment to others...
Teach me to use my heart and my brain wisely and not just do things blindly...
Teach me to make the right decision...
Teach me to hold my tongue from saying bad things about others or saying bad words or swearing bad languages....

Guide me Lord in every way of my life....
I'm just a human...
With no strengths on my own....
In every seconds of my life..
Guide me and shows me the right path for my life....

I pray Lord,
That I may not fall into the temptation of evil....

My life is yours Lord..
And to you I commit my being.
AMEN.

GOD BLESS;

0 comments: