Blogger Templates

Friday, August 27, 2010

Jesus Christ is The Author of life....

Our life is like a book...
And every book has it end...
That's also how our life goes..
The day we were created in our mother womb...
That is our first chapter of life...
That is the beginning of our life in this world...

So,
Worries not dear brothers & sisters...
Because we know that our life are well written by our Dear Lord....

Yes,
Along the way of our journey in this life...
We may encounter many down times...
The time when we want to give up living in this world...
The time when we have enough of life....
But try to think about it..
Isn't it that it is the challenges of life that makes us more stronger and matured....
And I believe each and everyone of us realize that the hardship that we had encountered has it own victory in the end....

But,
Once again I believe in our journey of life..
We also encounter many good moments...
happy moments that we will be cherish forever....

I'm thankful because God has written my life so well..
I may not know how it is going to end..
But I have put my trust in my Lord...
I have hope in Him..
And put my faith on Him completely....

Everything happen for a reasons....
And this one thing I believe....

I'm thankful for every little blessing I a receiving in my life....
And I know God is my author of life.

AMEN

GOD BLESS;

0 comments: