Blogger Templates

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Am Frustrated Dear Lord

I am here not to judge
I am here not to show that I am better than anyone else
Because no one is better than anyone else
It just God had made us unique in our own way...

I am frustrated because they are not giving me the chance to visit someone..
Yes, it is their call but the thing that makes me frustrated is the reason WHY I they did not give me the chance...

I believe in GOD, Jesus Christ..
And I know He is the only ONE have the absolute power..
Because HE is the creator of everything...
Not only the earth, or the planets or the galaxies and the living things that live inside it...
EVERYTHING that even our meager mind can not imagine...

And God has make it that way that every single living things, will live and in the end, die...
That's the way it is..
We come from God,
And to Him we will going back...

So, I never view death as a bad thing...
Because each and everyone of us will die...SOMEDAY...and that is for SURE!
We only do not know when and how our death is going to be...

So when they said that I should not visit because they are scared that it may cause "unlucky thing" aka "sial" to my .... *I do not want to mention it here*..
it hurt me so much...
If they are not Christian,
I will accept the fact they still believe in others power other than God,
But this is different...
They are Christian...
How could they have this belief that unlucky things might happen if I visit this person...
Does Jesus said so in His holy book the Bible?
If YES, I would like them to show me the exact paragraph where the verses is written..

I know,
Death is scary.
I'm lying when if I say I'm not scared of death...
It is because I'm not ready yet...
I'm a sinners....

But viewing death as something that will bring unfortunate event to some peoples is really unacceptable...
Death is death...
It is real..
Why should we "bersekutu dengan kepercayaan yang selain daripada Tuhan yang Maha Esa"?

It hurt me really..
My heart is crying....
Only God, Our only God that will decide what will happen to us in the future....
Because He is the creator of everything...
He's the one who wrote our life....
And why we want to deny this fact and believe others power instead?
Why?

Yesus, Engkaulah Alpha dan Omega

GOD BLESS;

0 comments: