Blogger Templates

Monday, March 22, 2010

In The Beginning.....

I decided to have this blog solely for the FAITH i have in my religion, Christian...

I'm having this not to preach to anyone out there....
Or to compare with others belief....
Or to judge others...

NO....

I'm having this blog to share to you all about my view on my faith...
My experiences...
My encounter with a thing call LIFE in RELIGION perspective...
My opinions.....

I believe every souls in this very world have their MISSIONs and PURPOSEs to complete...
So do I...

So, here...
I will share with u all....
My purpose..
My mission...

I'm a sinner.....
I believe in my FAITH...
I believe in GOD the Almighty..
I believe in Jesus Christ...
And I Believe everything happen for a reason...

And in deep humility...
Whoever read this blog...
Hope U read this with an OPEN heart....
Coz nobody is perfect....
NOBODY.

What is GOOD.... Then Good it is..
What is BAD..... Then it is Bad....

May God Bless You All

LOVES;

0 comments: