Blogger Templates

Thursday, July 8, 2010

It just.....
I pray to God that in every decision making in my life...
I need God to intervene and guide me.....

So,
I know...
Even if it's would not be like what I've been hoping for....
It had happened because there is a reason for it...
A reason that even the most intellectual mind can comprehend...
Only God knows....

And,
I hope...
My friend can think clearly.....
And think carefully....
Before doing what ____ intend to do...
You see,
In my eyes....
It's wrong....
But who I am to judge....
Or to decide for ___
I'm a human being too...
A sinner....

So,
The only thing I can do...
Is to pray for ___
Let ___ not fall into an evil temptation....
I know....
It looks so true....
So real....
So good....

But,
Sometimes...
Evil can manipulate our heart & mind....
And entice us to follow what our heart says... where our mind direct.....

I hope....
God grant ___ the wisdom to think carefully....
To decide wisely....

It none of my business whatsoever..
But __ is my friend...
And I don't want my friend to lost in this maze of life and can never be found again.......

And,
I believe and have faith...
God will hear me....

GOD BLESS;

0 comments: