Blogger Templates

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

God Will Shows The Way

This is what I feel...
I feel weak
Day by day, I tried harder than yesterday to get through the day
And sometimes I barely come out alive....

I'm not complaining
Because this is my job
And I have chose this to be my career
It just i feel weary and tired of handling all these things

Every morning I pray to you Lord
To grant me the strength that I need
The power to understand what is life all about

Positively,
I know I should be grateful because what I'm going through right now is nothing compares to the more unfortunates peoples around this world
The peoples with no foods in their plates
The peoples that have no roof beyond their head to protect them from the rain and sun
The peoples who do not have education, money, clothes......

Everything happened for a reasons and that's what I believe in...
What I what is not necessarily is what I need
God knows, ALWAYS, what's best for us

O Lord,
Hear my prayer...
I pray for the unfortunate souls all around this world...
Give them the strength that they need to go through their everyday lives..
Give them the comforts and loves that they need

This world is only a temporary stop
Before we meet our maker and live an eternal life
Let us do not forget this one thing O Lord

AMEN.

GOD BLESS;

0 comments: